We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data do not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any external group other than to complete a sales transaction that your have authorized.
All content included on the Galley Stores website is the property of the Galley Stores and is protected by US copyright laws as well as international copyright laws. Content of this site is described as text, and all graphics to include logos, icons and buttons, except where indicated. This website is hosted and designed by Rick Rountree Communications, Inc.
We know how important it is to protect your privacy. The information that is gathered from you is used to process your order and to create a more personalized and streamlined online shopping experience. Your name and address and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. We do not use your gift recipient information to solicit new customers.
© 2013 Galley Stores. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.